Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-13 Origin:Site
All-electric injection molding machines are mainly used to process waste plastic films, such as industrial packaging films, agricultural plastic films, greenhouse films, beer bags, handbags, woven bags, agricultural bags, furniture, and daily necessities lights. The all-electric injection molding machine is a plastic recycling machine widely used and popular in the waste plastic recycling industry.
Features of all-electric injection molding machine:
1. Separation from raw materials, cleaning, feeding and pelletizing are all fully automatic.
2. The all-electric injection molding machine makes full use of the automatic heating production of the high-pressure friction uninterrupted heating system, avoids continuous heating, and can effectively save electricity and energy.
3. The electromechanical separation of the all-electric injection molding machine makes the operation very simple.
4. The spiral cylinder is made of steel with carbon element structure.
5. The all-electric injection molding machine has a beautiful appearance and can be painted according to customer requirements.
Maintenance of all-electric injection molding machine:
1. Impurities are not allowed to enter the hopper and barrel, and hard materials such as metal, sand, stone, etc. are strictly prohibited from entering the hopper and barrel.
2. The preheating time should be sufficient. Generally, the temperature should be kept constant for 15 minutes when the set temperature is reached. Before starting, the manual drive pulley should be opened.
3. The screw of the all-electric injection molding machine can only be started at a low speed, and the idling time should not exceed 2 minutes. After feeding, the feeding speed can be gradually increased.
4. The new type reducer runs for 500 hours and needs to be replaced with new oil. In the future, the quality of the oil should be checked regularly. The oil mixed with impurities or aging needs to be replaced at any time. At the same time, the oil level below the specified height needs to be replenished in time. From the next use, the reducer will change the oil every 3000 hours.
5. The screw of the lifting mechanism of the all-electric injection molding machine is filled with low temperature grease before leaving the factory, and then wiped once a week to replenish the grease.
6. When the main motor is a DC motor, the motor brush should be checked once a month, the record is good, and the carbon brush should be replaced if necessary.
7. The electronic control cabinet should be cleaned once a month.
8. The all-electric injection molding machine should check the wear of the screw and cylinder every quarter and obtain a good record.
9. The gears, bearings and oil seals of the gearbox should be checked every year.
10. Check the all-electric injection molding machine every day, including the lubrication of the lubricating part, the temperature of each rotating part, the noise, the vibration of the unit, the current and voltage display of the motor and the electric heater, the temperature of the lubricating cooling water, the quality of the extruded product, etc. .
11. When the machine is shut down for a long time, measures such as anti-rust and anti-fouling should be taken.