Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-12 Origin:Site
With the development of the plastics industry, the use of injection molding machines is increasing. However, the noise problem of injection molding machines has always plagued manufacturers and users. So how to eliminate the noise of injection molding machine? Next, the MH injection molding machine manufacturer will show you how to eliminate the noise of the injection molding machine.
Causes of motor noise and troubleshooting methods
1. Damaged motor bearings
2. Motor coil winding failure
3. The motor wiring is wrong, the system pressure rises, and the noise increases
1. Replace the bearing
2. Replace or repair the motor
3. Refer to the wiring diagram again for wiring
The cause of vibration pump noise and its elimination method
1. The installation of the oil pump motor is different
2. Loose coupling
3. Internal failure of the oil pump
4. The oil level is too low, suck in air into the oil from the oil filter or the joint connection
5. Inhale air from the motor shaft
6.Greasy dirt blocks the oil filter
7. The oil return pipe is loose and sucks in air or the oil pipe is on the oil surface, mixing air into the oil
1. The concentricity should be adjusted to within 0.1mm
2. Correct the coupling
3. Repair or replace the oil pump
4. Increase the amount of oil above 400mm on the oil filter screen and the joint position
5. Replace the rotating shaft sealing ring.
6. Clean the oil filter and filter the oil.
7. Clean the oil filter and filter the oil.
8. Lock the oil return pipe and extend the oil return pipe to below the oil level.
The cause of the noise of the total pressure valve and its elimination method
1. There is air in the front cavity of the pilot valve of the relief valve
2. The mud blocking hole on the main valve core of the overflow valve is blocked by oil
3. The pilot valve and the valve seat are not tightly strained
4. The spring is deformed or incorrectly installed
5. The oil flow of the remote control port is too large
6. The viscosity of hydraulic oil is too low or too high
7. Resonate with the components in the circuit
1. Strengthen the seal, anti-lifting and debugging pressure
2. Clean the valve body to make the orifice unobstructed
3. Repair or replace the relief valve
4. Regular maintenance and replacement of springs
5. Reduce remote control oral flow
6. Change the oil
7. The pressure setting of other components cannot be close to the pressure setting value of the relief valve