Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-07 Origin:Site
With the development of the plastics industry, the use of injection molding machines is increasing. However, the noise of injection molding machines has always been one of the concerns of many manufacturers and users. So how to eliminate the noise of injection molding machines? Now let the MH injection molding machine manufacturer introduce to you.
Causes of motor noise:
1. The motor bearing is damaged.
2. The coil winding of the motor is faulty.
3. The motor wiring is wrong, and the noise increases when the system pressure rises.
1. Replace the bearing.
2. Replace or repair the motor.
3. Refer to the wiring diagram again for wiring.
Causes of vibration pump noise:
1. The oil pump motor is installed differently.
2. The coupling is loose.
3. Internal failure of the oil pump.
4. The oil level is too low, suck in air into the oil from the oil filter or the joint connection.
5. Inhale air from the motor shaft.
6. The oil filter blocks the oil filter.
7. The oil return pipe is loose to suck in air or on the oil surface, mixing air into the oil.
1. The concentricity should be adjusted to within 0.1mm.
2. Correct the coupling.
3. Repair or replace the oil pump.
4. Increase the oil volume above 400mm in the oil filter and the joint position.
5. Replace the rotating shaft sealing ring.
6. Clean the oil filter and filter the oil.
7. Lock the oil return pipe and extend the oil return pipe below the oil level.
Reasons for the noise of the overflow valve:
1. There is air in the front cavity of the pilot valve of the relief valve.
2. The obstruction hole on the main valve core of the overflow valve is blocked by oil.
3. The pilot valve and valve seat are not coordinated.
4. The spring is deformed or installed incorrectly.
5. The oil volume of the remote control port is too large.
6. The hydraulic oil viscosity is too low or too high.
7. Resonate with the components in the circuit.
1. Strengthen the seal, and vent the pressure several times against the up and down adjustment.
2. Clean the valve body to make the orifice unobstructed.
3. Repair or replace.
4. Repair and replace the spring.
5. Reduce the oil flow of the remote control port.
6. Change the oil.
7. The pressure setting of other components cannot be similar to the pressure setting value of the overflow valve.