Views:8 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-21 Origin:Site
According to understanding, vertical injection molding machine is one of the common equipment among injection molding machines. In practical applications, it is mainly widely used in the plastic products industry. However, when the vertical injection molding machine is in use, it will encounter the problem of adjusting the clamping force, which is not only related to the normal production of the machine and whether the product produced To meet the requirements, and more importantly, the correct adjustment of the clamping force of the machine can prolong the service life of the machine.
So, how to adjust the clamping force of the vertical injection molding machine? Here is a specific analysis:
1. Close the switch of the mold adjusting device, adjust the thickness of the mold until the two sides of the mold begin to be fixed, and then turn off the switch of the mold adjusting device.
2. Manually operate the mold opening, until the mold opening is finished, start the mold adjustment device to reduce the mold thickness to produce the clamping force, disconnect the mold adjustment device, and slow the mold clamping operation. The reduction of the mold thickness is proportional to the clamping force, but if the mold thickness is reduced too much, the mold cannot be clamped, so the mold thickness should be reduced in a gradual manner.
3. Repeat the above adjustment operations until the machine strands and guide posts produce sufficient clamping force. Do not adjust the clamping force too high. Just make sure that the injection molded parts or products do not produce flash during injection molding, so as to ensure The adaptable life of the machine.
4. When adjusting the clamping force operation, the express clamping cannot be used.
5. At the moment when the low-pressure mold clamping end stroke switch is pressed, the pressure gauge will indicate the working pressure value of the mold clamping action and the mold clamping cylinder. The display time is very short, and the express mold clamping cannot be used. the reason.
6. The displayed working pressure is generally lower than the real pressure in the clamping cylinder, so do not use the highest rated working pressure for a long-term clamping operation to extend the service life of the machine. It is usually shown that 80%-85% of the maximum rated pressure in the working pressure is appropriate. For example, the maximum pressure of 145kgf/cm2 is 120kgf/cm2.
7. Adjust the low-pressure clamping force. In order to maintain the sensitivity of low-pressure clamping, when adjusting the low-pressure clamping force, it should be set from the low-pressure clamping numerical control value 00, so that the low-pressure clamping force is slightly higher than that encountered during clamping. At the same time, it can start the high-pressure mold-locking action.
8. You can choose normal or express mold clamping operation, and you need to re-adjust the relevant stroke switch to make the mold opening and clamping operations go smoothly.
The above is the specific information shared by MH injection molding machine manufacturers on how to adjust the clamping force of the vertical injection molding machine. Through this understanding, friends can solve this problem well. If there is anything you don’t understand, please feel free to contact us.