Views:6 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-25 Origin:Site
Why is the extrusion volume of the high-speed injection molding machine too small? Some customers often report to us that the extrusion volume of the high-speed extrusion injection molding machine will gradually decrease after a period of time, mainly due to the following reasons:
1. The first reason is that the mold surface is too cold because the cold air has been turned on for a long time. At this time, we have to check whether the rubber at the exit of the mold surface has been plasticized and melted.
2. The second reason is that the start-up temperature is too low. At this time, it is necessary to check whether the temperature of each part of the extruder and die meets the standard requirements. Although the outside temperature of each part has reached the standard, the heating time is insufficient. , It will cause the internal and external temperature to be inconsistent. Check whether the heater or thermocouple is damaged. If the electrical device is damaged, repair or replace it immediately.
3. The third reason is that the temperature of the extrusion barrel or die is too high, the screw and barrel of the melting section are worn, the screw is carbonized, and the material is not smooth. Check the sensitivity of the temperature controller and make appropriate treatment. The die head temperature controller should be more sensitive.
4. The fourth reason is that the transmission belt is loose or falling off. The old transmission belt should be replaced immediately. If it is still used, an idler should be installed to adjust the belt tension to prevent the belt from falling off again.
5. The fifth reason is that the feed part of the screw is stuck with glue. Before stopping each time, lower the temperature slightly, wait until the feed part of the screw is completely out of rubber, and then stop. After starting the machine, it is found that the screw is glued. When the material is stuck, clean the screw first. When it is inconvenient to clean, use a plastic rod or wooden rod to forcefully squeeze the material down at the feed port to make the rubber sticking to the screw feed part forward Move, at this time, pay attention to the plastic rod is adsorbed by the screw, never use metal rods.
6. The sixth reason is that there is agglomeration of the material in the feeding cylinder, and the cooling water jacket of the feeding cylinder, the water temperature should be controlled below 40 degrees Celsius. If the filter is blocked, a new filter must be replaced in time.
7. The seventh reason is that the back pressure is too low, the phenomenon caused by the back pressure is too low is unstable discharge, you can increase the back pressure to correct.
8. The eighth reason is because the voltage fluctuation of the DC motor is too severe, a voltage stabilizer must be installed to ensure the stability of the voltage.
9. The ninth reason is that the rotation speed of the clamping roller is uneven, or the pressure between the rollers is too large. At this time, check whether the clamping rod is deviated, whether the transmission belt is worn or loosened off, and when the pressure between the rollers is too low, slippage will occur. Adjust the air pressure or spring to increase the pressure.
10. The tenth reason is because there are too many recycled materials mixed with crushed materials. It is necessary to reduce the proportion of mixed powder materials and try not to add recycled materials. If you need to add them, it is best to make pellets first to stabilize the discharge.